Interesting elsewhere: Strategic Objectives, Beautiful #intranets
It’s been a busy week! This week, we were busy bees at the fantastic Interaction Intranet Conference, but we still managed to keep our eyes open for the best intranet web content. This is your weekly digest to make your commutes next week more informative and bearable!
- A full set of strategic objectives for intranets: This is a fine set of links, curated by the team at neoinsight, which should make it easier to start planning your intranet work.
- The annual ‘My Beautiful Intranet’ competition is open again and the entries are flowing in. Add your homepage, vote for others! This years judges include the Intranetizen team
- The 7th Annual Digital Workplace survey is still open but closes soon. Please please fill this in on behalf of your company — you’ll get a copy of the report in return and we’ll all learn more as a community. Closes on October 12.
- Intranets — from bright idea to mature asset: A long (but worthy) slideshow from the University of Melbourne.
- A love letter from your intranet: A great blog post from the team at Intranet Connections.